Freitag, Juli 23, 2010

The end is near ...

The end is near, these are the very last days,
the time has come, for the final harvest,
come closer lord, as you´ve ever been before,
give us more, of your holy spirit

Jesus, lay your hands on this land (4x)

God I am yours, I want to follow you every day,
and you are mine, you are all that I have,
ev´ry day more, I do long to you my god,
yeah give me more, ´cause I´m ready for you

by: Kristian Reschke
aus: "FreakSong" dem Liederbuch der JesusFreaks Dortmund

:)
Ich finde es fazinierend diese "alten" Lieder der Freak Bewegung zu lesen / zu hören
/ vor mich hinzu summen.
Lieder von K. Reschke, M.Dreyer, T. Voss, usw.

>> Das macht direkt Lust auf die Jesuskonferenz im Oktober!!!

Kommt dorthin & stillt Euren HUNGER nach Gott bzw. dem heiligen Geist....!!!!!


Grüße & Segen
*JC




1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey bist du da ??
ich würde sowas von gerne kommen aber genau dann fängt meine Ausbildung an :(
LG
Die Litha